Shot Blasting UK is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to all users, regardless of their abilities or disabilities. We strive to provide an accessible and inclusive user experience for all visitors to our website.
- Our Commitment to Accessibility Shot Blasting UK is committed to promoting accessibility in the following ways:
- Designing our website to be accessible to users with disabilities, including those who use assistive technologies.
- Providing alternative text descriptions for images and other multimedia content to ensure that they are accessible to users with visual impairments.
- Ensuring that all content on our website is easily readable and understandable, using plain language and simple design elements.
- Providing captions and transcripts for video and audio content to ensure that they are accessible to users with hearing impairments.
- Conducting regular accessibility reviews of our website to identify areas for improvement and ensure that we are meeting the needs of all users.
- Accessibility Features Shot Blasting UK has implemented the following accessibility features to make our website more accessible:
- Text resizing: Users can adjust the size of the text on our website to suit their individual needs.
- Keyboard navigation: Users can navigate our website using only their keyboard, without the need for a mouse or other pointing device.
- Colour contrast: Our website has been designed with high-contrast colours to make it easier for users with visual impairments to read.
- Screen reader compatibility: Our website is compatible with screen reader software, making it accessible to users with visual impairments.
- Contact Us Shot Blasting UK is committed to providing an accessible and inclusive user experience for all visitors to our website. If you have any questions or concerns about the accessibility of our website, please contact us at [email protected].
We value your feedback and are committed to continuously improving the accessibility of our website to meet the needs of all users.